I’m poor. I need gas money to go home to
But I’m a babe, right? I’ve got some style. So I’ll be fine. They’ll totally want to buy all my clothes.
False.
They picked out three shirts from the pile of 12 (the three BRAND NEWEST shirts might I add), and offered me five dollars for them
No THANK you. is what I said to the teenage bro wearing the Hurley shirt and pookah shell necklace. NO. THANK. YOU. You may keep your five dollars and I will go dig for spare change in the seats of my car so I can drive home to
I understand that we’re in an economic recession. I understand that Plato’s Closet is not gonna buy all my stuff. I’m sure they saw the
But I also understand their clothing guidelines for sellers. Nice looking, purchased from their respective stores in the last year or year and a half, no wear and tear, in style. THAT’S WHAT I BROUGHT IN. After looking through my pile, the kid gestured to the larger pile and politely informed me that they had to pass up on “some of these” because they are “older.” Ok homeboy. Pretty sure my mom bought me these tops 6 months ago and I’m only trying to sell them to you because I’m gonna be wearing garments soon. Thanks. You’ve been uber helpful.
Maybe I’ll go sell plasma.
4 comments:
Oh Jenny.... you are awesome. Sell plasma. I still have my scar in the left arm. Can't wait to see you.
bwahahahah I freaking love you
JENNY! I think you are HILARIOUS and such a good writer.
p.s. PLATO'S CLOSET SUCKS!
love,
Brittani a.k.a. bclonts
yeah, sell your blood, not your clothes - what were you THINKING???
you are so darling.
Post a Comment