I’m a blogging failure. I started this thing, like, a month ago, and haven’t blogged since. It’s kinda like when you have that young women’s lesson about keeping a journal, and then you beg your mom for a week to buy you that “I hope you dance” journal from barnes & noble with the pretty designs and the inspiring messages written in cursive script inside some of the pages, and then the first night you write in it and say “I’m going to write in you every night!” and then 2 months later you find it under your bed and you go, oh YEAH, I forgot about this. I’m 14 years-old again, making promises to my sad little journal and having to update it on the past month of my life because I’m such a slacker.
I’m not a slacker in quite the same sense this time. Every day I think of something I could blog about, but I haven’t done it. I have myself convinced that because it’s been so long, because it’s my second blog post ever, it should be much more profound than my first. And my first post was about facebook. Really? Cool.
Every day, usually two or three times a day, I hear Brittney Okada (Bokada) say “OOHh!! I’m gonna blog about that.” She has taught me that you can pretty much blog about whatever the freak you want.
I’m starting now.
So once again, bienvenidos a mi blog.
1 comment:
yay! just so you know, I am checking this thing. so blog about whatever the freak you want because I want to read it.
Post a Comment