Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

done and done.



This is Derik. Better known for the last year and the next year as Elder Krauss.


Derik is serving a mission in Auckland, New Zealand.


He likes Mexican food (well, all food), playing sports, and making the Zoolander face.

When Derik left on his mission, he gave me three tasks.

  1. Take care of his facebook.
  2. Keep track of every country song that comes out while he’s gone.
  3. Find him a wife.


Here’s my progress report on his task list.

  1. Easy. Cept when people get on while I’m on his they think it’s him and they start talking to me. I don’t talk back, I promise.
  2. Making a list of every country song that comes out for a month is hard. Making a list of every country song that comes out for 2 years? Impossible.
  3. No pressure, right? Find him a wife. A future companion. Find the girl that he is going to form an eternal bond with. No big deal.


K I know that’s a bit dramatic… and he was pretty much kidding. I previously decided that when he got home I would say, okay, here’s all the girls I know that I think you would like. Have fun.


Until I met her.


This is Brittney. Better known from my mouth as Bokada.


Brittney is from Cody, Wyoming and is majoring in Public Health.


She likes food, dancing, being on task, and trying new things.

I love this girl.


I’ve told her about her future husband. She asks me why I think they’ll hit it off, and I don’t really have a reason. I just know. They just will.


I’m always right about these things. One more year.


I love this job.

4 comments:

M said...

ooo, ooo, did you tell derik about her?

jennyjones said...

haha not yet. i think i'll add it as a P.S. in my next letter.

Bethany Hoyt said...

Jenny you are such an adorable friend...I love you mucho

Kiki said...

she's from wyoming and he likes country music. what else do they need? i agree with you and i've never even met elder krauss.