Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

me gusta

mary asked this question: what do you like?


I get to spend my afternoons with this silly girl – and I like that.


I sneeze when the sun is in my eyes – and I like that.


I have a testimony fuerte of the Gospel – and I like that.


My hair used to be stick straight, and now its beachy wavy aka easier to do – and I like that.


I have a really cute mom – and I like that.


I have friends near and far who love me and think about me and call to see how I’m doing – and I like that.


My dogs are 2 of the funniest people I know – and I like that.


I really want to be a mom – and I like that.


Right now I’m taking life one day at a time… and I like that.

--- ohhh and i made this tiedyed shirt! -and i like that :) ---


...what do YOU like?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I like...you! Because you are always such a caring, loyal friend.

Kiki said...

I like you too! I miss you and love your happy blog.

Hayley Parker said...

i have a family that loves me... and i like that :)

Bethany Hoyt said...

me gusta tu espanol y tu cabaza